Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Blondies
With all the seasonally appropriate flavors of fall, these dense and cakey Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Blondies should be on your must bake list. They’re simple to make, dairy-free and the perfect autumn treat.
I’ll never stop liking pumpkin spice! As soon as the air starts to chill here in Boston, I just can’t wait to get baking with it. It makes the house smell amazing, and of course, it’s such a versatile warm blend of spices. And it’s just perfect in these autumn-inspired blondies! These gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Blondies are dense, studded with white chocolate and pecans and of course the best fall flavor: pumpkin. Not only are they so delicious and soft in the middle, but they’re simple to make.
All you need is a bowl, a whisk and a spatula to get these going. So what are you waiting for?
Here is an overview of the ingredient list. Keep scrolling for the full recipe.
- Pumpkin Puree
- Almond Flour
- Tapioca Flour
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Coconut Sugar
- White Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
Flours: We haven’t tried this with any other flours. If you do experiment, let us know how it goes!
Coconut Sugar: This can likely be swapped with maple sugar, or even brown sugar, but we don’t recommend swapping it with honey or maple syrup.
Eggs: We haven’t tried this with an egg substitute.
Coconut Oil: You can use equal parts room temperature melted butter or neutral oil.
White Chocolate Chips: Want to ensure this is dairy-free? Make sure to buy dairy-free white chocolate chips. Or you can omit them, or add in regular or dairy-free chocolate chips.
Making Pumpkin Puree
You can make or buy the pumpkin puree for this recipe. We have a whole post all about How to Roast a Pumpkin to make pumpkin puree you can check out.
And while we are it it, we have a recipe to make your own pumpkin pie spice, too!
Tools We Used
Here are the recommended tools needed to bake these blondies!
How to Make Them
I love how easy this recipe is! Anytime you only need 1 bowl, a few ingredients and about 30 minutes to get a sweet treat on the table, it is a winning recipe to me. To make this recipe:
- Preheat the oven and prepare a baking pan! We recommend putting in a parchment sling for easy removal.
- Mix together the wet
- Add in the dry
- Fold in white chocolate chips and pecans (and add a little extra on top before baking too)
- Transfer to the baking dish, and bake!
A Note About the Batter
This batter is quite thick! So don’t get concerned that something went wrong. Make sure to mix it together well so all of the flour is fully hydrated.
To get it into the pan, you can use a spatula or even your greased hands to make it as even and smooth as possible.
Storing Gluten-Free Blondies
As with any blondie recipe, these are pretty awesome on the day they are made. But these get even better on day 2 and 3. You can store these at room temperature for up to 3 days, or you can store these in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or the freezer for up to 6 months. Our family loves eating these cold, straight from the freezer, but you can also let it sit at room temperature to warm up for about 20 minutes.
If you like this gluten-free bar recipe, check out these others:
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
- Fudgy Paleo Brownies
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Healthy Carrot Zucchini Bars
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Blondies
With all the seasonally appropriate flavors of fall, these dense and cakey Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Blondies should be on your must-make baking list. They’re simple to make, dairy-free and the perfect autumn treat.
- Author: Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Prep Time: 00:15
- Cook Time: 00:25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 9 1x
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Bake
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (192g) almond flour
- 1–1/4 cup (150 grams) tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and prepare an 8″ baking dish by greasing it and lining it with a parchment paper sling.
- Add coconut oil, pumpkin puree, sugar, egg and vanilla extract to a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add in the almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and mix together until it is combined. It will be a very thick batter.
- Fold in the pecans and white chocolate chips.
- Transfer the thick batter to the prepared pan. Using a spatula press the batter down evenly into the pan and smooth over the top. Top with more white chocolate and pecans, if desired.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with moist (not wet) crumbs.
- Let cool.
- Cut into 9 squares, and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 337
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 138mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
Keywords: Pumpkin Spice Blondies
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!