Mother’s Day Gifts Anyone Would Love
Mother’s Day is around the corner, and we rounded up some of our favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas that anybody would absolutely love, with all price ranges in mind. So whether you are treating your mom, a grandma, an in-law, a boyfriend’s mom, a step-mom, a friend, a new mom, or a mother-like figure in your life — whoever it may be, we have you covered!
Mother’s Day Gifts Anyone Would Love
If Mother’s Day is hard, know I see you, and am sending you so much love during this time. I hope that this post may bring you some comfort.
What is a good Mother’s Day gift?
Anything goes here, and it really honestly depends who you are shopping for! Whether something small like a nice face mask, to something more epic like a tech gadget, or go with something homemade or customizable! Think of who you are gifting and what they might like, and when all else fails, go ahead and ask for some guidance from someone who knows them!
What not to forget? A phone call, a personalized and thoughtful card, and if possible, spend some time together!
50+ Gifts for Anyone:
- Can’t go wrong with: Letter Necklace ($58)
- For the fitness gal: Lululemon Shorts ($58) or Align Leggings ($98)
- For the yogi: A great new Yoga Mat ($19)
- For the fitness lover: FitBit ($99)
- For the self-care/fitness one: Trigger Point Back Massager ($20) or go bigger with a Theragun ($70)
- For the dog mom: Dog Mom Shirt ($13)
- For a fun accessory: Fun Rose Gold Drop Earrings (on sale $16)
- Surprise anyone with: Flower Delivery ($32.99)
- Can’t go wrong with: Best Mom Ever Mug ($18)
- For a splurge gift: Dyson Hair Dryer ($399)
- Help her relax: Bath Spa Set ($48) — 10% off with code LEXI
- Get her at-home spa ready: Ugg Bathrobe ($98)
- Upgrade her essential oil game: Essential Oil Stone Diffuser ($119) + Essential Oils Set (14 blends for $89)
- For the bath fan: Lemongrass Body Scrub ($45)
- For the one who has everything: Apple Watch ($279 on sale)
- For the one with everything: Life-Changing Silk Pillowcase ($85)
- Keep her cozy: PJ Shorts Set ($49) or this Soft PJ Set ($48)
- Keep her cozy and splurge: Barefoot Blanket ($179)
- Work from home mama: Ugg Slippers ($99.95) or these Ugg Slippers ($85)
- You can’t go wrong with new socks: Bombas Socks (ranges)
- When she needs a new wallet: This is the Long Wallet I have (on sale $99) or grab this splurge one ($255)
- My mom’s favorite: Rebecca Minkoff iPhone Wristlet Case ($34)
- For the new grandma: Mama/Grandma Necklace ($148)
- For grandma: Custom Cutting Board ($30+)
- For the home decorator: Custom Door Mat ($15)
- Can’t go wrong with: Hanky Panky Underwear Set ($69)
- Spoil her with: Fancy Summer Sandals ($198)
- For the computer mama: Cute Blue Light Blocker Glasses ($55)
- For the fashionista: Cute Everyday Sandals ($89)
- For the jewelry lover: Crystal Jewelry Dish ($23)
- For the casual yet stylish mom: Comfy Slip-On Sneakers ($50 on sale)
- For the gardener: Garden Tool Gift Set ($48)
- For the one with a green thumb: Plants from The Sill (or flowers)!
- For the green thumb mama: Indoor Garden ($200)
- For the busy mom & coffee fan: Mug & Mug Warmer Set ($70)
- For the tea aficionado: Electric Tea Kettle I love ($59) or Regular Tea Kettle ($56 on sale)
- Matching Shirts: Besties ($17 for one)
- For the coffee or tea lover: Reusable Travel Mug ($17.99)
- For the cook & busy mom: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker ($69)
- For the one who loves to cook: Lexi’s Clean Kitchen Cookbook ($22)
- The splurge gift for a cook/baker: KitchenAid Stand Mixer ($239)
- For the cook: All-in-One Non-Toxic Always Pan ($145)
- For the smoothie lover: Vitamix Blender ($289)
- For the cook: Toaster-Style Air Fryer ($200)
- For the baker: Bakeware Set ($70)
- For the cook/griller: Thermapen MK4 ($74-$99)
- For the skincare lover: Clarifying Mask ($52) *10% off with code LEXI
- For the skincare spa mama: Jade Roller ($30)
- For the practical splurge gift: Dyson Vacuum ($399 but on sale)
- For the reader: Kindle ($130)
- Fun idea for the family: 23&Me Ancestry ($99.99)
- For the non-toxic lover: Safer Cleaning Product Set ($59-$69) 15% off with code LEXI15
- For the new mama:
- Mama Necklace ($68) or this one ($40)
- ToteSavvy Bag Organizer ($95)
- Mama Sweatshirt ($35)
- The Diaper Bag I love ($175)
- Nespresso Coffee Maker ($139 on sale)
- Framebridge Photo Prints — gift card for them to print a family photo!
- Delivered meals to their doorstep to stock their freezer!
- Chocolate No Bake Lactation Bites
Homemade Gift Ideas:
- Cherry, Coconut and Chocolate Granola
- How to Make Body Scrub (& Why You Should Exfoliate!)
- Orange Zest and Sea Salt Bark
- Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Birthday Cake Granola
- A Planted Plant (I love this planter for $10 with this Snake Plant)
- Cook her a nice meal!
- Take on clean up duty.
- Schedule a time for a massage (from you)!
Custom Gift Ideas:
- Artifact Uprising Personalized Calendars
- Custom Tea Towels
- Personalized Mug
- Personalized Coasters
- Custom Cards from Jen
- Custom Photo Book
- Handwriting Bracelet
- Wonderbly Grandparent Books from Kids
- Custom Pet Portrait
- Edible Arrangements
- Audible Membership
- Netflix or Hulu Subscription
- Subscription Boxes: Winc, ButcherBox, Trunk Club, Hot Sauce of the Month, Fab Fit Fun, Bouqs, Mindfulness Box, Book of the Month Club, Thrive Market
- Favorite Magazine Subscription
- A 1-Hour Massage at Her Local Spot (to use later)
- A Gift Certificate for a Manicure/Pedicure (to use later)
- A Cleaning Service Gift Certificate (to use later)
- ButcherBox– New members will receive free pork chops, chicken breasts, and ground beef or FREE in their first box.
- Branch Basics – 20% off with code LEXISCLEANKITCHEN
- Beautycounter – 20% off with code CLEANFORALL20
- GreenPan – LEXI15 – 15% off sitewide
- Primally Pure – 10%-off with code LEXI
- Thrive Market – Get a free gift when you join today.
- Always Pan – LEXI10$10 off
Make sure you check shipping cut off dates so your gifts arrive on time!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Every item is something I truly think any mama will love.
April 17, 2021
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!