Mother’s Day is around the corner (May 12th), and we rounded up some of our favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas that anybody would absolutely love, with all price ranges in mind. So whether you are treating your mom, a grandma, an in-law, a boyfriend’s mom, a step-mom, a friend, a new mom, or a mother-like figure in your life — whoever it may be, we have you covered!
Mother’s Day Gifts Anyone Would Love
What is a good Mother’s Day gift?
Anything goes here, and it really honestly depends who you are shopping for! Whether something small like a nice face mask, to something more epic like a tech gadget, or go with something homemade or customizable! Think of who you are gifting and what they might like, and when all else fails, go ahead and ask for some guidance from someone who knows them!
What not to forget? A phone call, a personalized and thoughtful card, and if possible, spend some time together!
40 Gifts for Anyone:
- Can’t go wrong with: Gemstone Charm Necklace ($48) or Curved Pendant Necklace ($25)
- For the homebody/non-toxic fan: Favorite Safer Candles ($35-68) — Code LEXI to receive 20%
- For the fitness gal: New Sneakers ($69.99)
- For the dog mom: Dog Mom Shirt ($13)
- For the cook: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker ($69)
- For a fun accessory: Fun Rose Gold Drop Earrings ($16)
- Surprise anyone with: Flower Delivery ($32.99)
- For a personal touch: Custom Cards from Jen ($4)
- For the skincare lover: Beautycounter Skincare Sets (email me for specific skin type questions)
- For the yogi: Yoga Mat ($26.99)
- Let her relax: Bath Spa Set ($48) — Code LEXI for 10% off your first purchase
- For the traveler: Travel Overnight Bag ($70)
- Keep her cozy: PJ Shorts Set ($55)
- I can’t sleep without it: Life-Changing Silk Pillowcase ($85)
- Keep her cozy: Ugg Bathrobe ($98)
- My mom’s favorite: Rebecca Minkoff iPhone Case ($39.52)
- That splurge gift: KitchenAid Stand Mixer ($279)
- For the one who loves to cook: Lexi’s Clean Kitchen Cookbook ($22)
- Keep her cozy: Ugg Slippers ($99.95)
- When she needs a new wallet: Long Wallet ($29.95) or this Long Wallet ($99.97)
- For the coffee or tea lover: Reusable Travel Mug ($10.39)
- For the cook: The Thermopen ($74-$99)
- For the one with a green thumb: Large Living Room Plant Holder ($49.98)
- Can’t go wrong with: Best Mom Ever Mug ($18)
- For the active one: Special Edition FitBit ($170)
- For the tea aficionado: Electric Tea Kettle ($59) or Regular Tea Kettle ($70)
- Can’t go wrong with: Favorite Safer Perfume ($88) — Code LEXI to receive 20% off
- For the skincare gal: Jade Roller ($30)
- For the make up lover: Beautycounter Eye Shadow Palette ($50)
- For the splurge gift: Roomba Vacuum ($279)
- Can’t go wrong with: Hanky Panky Underwear Set ($60)
- For the reader: Kindle ($130)
- For the jewelry lover: Crystal Jewelry Dish ($34)
- For the homebody: PJ Pants Set ($65)
- For the family: 23&Me Ancestry ($99.99)
- For the fashionista: Cute Everyday Sandals ($89)
- For the home: Essential Oil Diffuser ($22.72) + Essential Oils!
- For the non-toxic lover: Safer Cleaning Product Set ($59-$69) – 15% off with code LEXI15
- For the new mom: Mama Ring ($45)
- Gift anyone would love: AirPod Headphones ($159)
- For the baker: Bakeware Set ($70)
Homemade Gift Ideas:
- Cherry, Coconut and Chocolate Granola
- How to Make Body Scrub (& Why You Should Exfoliate!)
- Orange Zest and Sea Salt Bark
- Homemade Vanilla Extract
- A Planted Plant (I love this planter)
Custom Gift Ideas:
- Artifact Uprising Personalized Calendars
- Custom Tea Towels
- Personalized Mug
- Personalized Coasters
- Custom Photo Book
- Handwriting Bracelet
- Custom Pet Portrait
- Edible Arrangements
- Audible Membership
- Netflix or Hulu Subscription
- Subscription Boxes: Thrive Market, Winc, ButcherBox, Trunk Club, Hot Sauce of the Month, Fab Fit Fun, Bouqs, Mindfulness Box, Book of the Month Club, etc.
- Favorite Magazine Subscription
- A 1-Hour Massage at Her Local Spot
- A Gift Certificate for a Manicure/Pedicure
- A Cleaning Service Gift Certificate
- When shopping, make sure you have eBates on! You can get cash back for just shopping online!
- Make sure you check shipping cut off dates so your gifts arrive on time!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Every item is something I truly love and think you will, too!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!