Mother’s Day Gifts Anyone Would Love
Mother’s Day is around the corner, and we rounded up some of our favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas that anybody would absolutely love, with all price ranges in mind. So whether you are treating your mom, a grandma, an in-law, a boyfriend’s mom, a step-mom, a friend, a new mom, or a mother-like figure in your life — whoever it may be, we have you covered!
Mother’s Day Gifts Anyone Would Love
What is a good Mother’s Day gift?
Anything goes here, and it really honestly depends who you are shopping for! Whether something small like a nice face mask, to something more epic like a tech gadget, or go with something homemade or customizable! Think of who you are gifting and what they might like, and when all else fails, go ahead and ask for some guidance from someone who knows them!
What not to forget? A phone call, a personalized and thoughtful card, and if possible, spend some time together!
40+ Gifts for Anyone:
- Can’t go wrong with: Letter Necklace ($58)
- For the fitness gal: New Sneakers ($85)
- For the dog mom: Dog Mom Shirt ($13)
- For the bath fan: Lemongrass Body Set ($49)
- For the cook & busy mom: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker ($69)
- For a fun accessory: Fun Rose Gold Drop Earrings ($16)
- Surprise anyone with: Flower Delivery ($32.99)
- For the new mom: Convertible Backpack Diaper Bag ($150)
- For the skincare lover: Beautycounter Skincare Sets
- For the yogi: A great Yoga Mat ($26.99)
- Let her relax: Bath Spa Set ($48) — 10% off with code LEXI
- For the traveler: Travel Weekend Bag ($89)
- Keep her cozy: PJ Shorts Set ($49)
- I can’t sleep without it: Life-Changing Silk Pillowcase ($85)
- Keep her cozy: Ugg Bathrobe ($98)
- My mom’s favorite: Rebecca Minkoff iPhone Case ($39.52)
- That splurge gift: KitchenAid Stand Mixer ($239)
- For the decorator: Funny/Cute Door Mat ($40)
- Spoil her with: Fancy Summer Sandals ($198)
- For the one who loves to cook: Lexi’s Clean Kitchen Cookbook ($22)
- Keep her cozy: Ugg Slippers ($99.95) or these Ugg Slippers ($85)
- For the essential oil fan: Essential Oil Diffuser ($22.72) + Essential Oils!
- When she needs a new wallet: This perfect Long Wallet (on sale $78) or this splurge one ($255)
- For the coffee or tea lover: Reusable Travel Mug ($17.99)
- For the cook: Thermapen MK4 ($74-$99)
- For the gardener: Garden Tool Gift Set ($48)
- For the one with a green thumb: Large Living Room Plant Holder ($49.98)
- Can’t go wrong with: Best Mom Ever Mug ($18)
- For the fitness fan: Special Edition FitBit ($170)
- For the tea aficionado: Electric Tea Kettle ($59) or Regular Tea Kettle ($70)
- For the skincare lover: Jade Roller ($30)
- For the fitness mom: Align Leggings ($98)
- For the make up lover: Beautycounter Eye Shadow Palette ($50)
- For the splurge gift or dog mom: Dyson Vacuum ($399 but on sale)
- Can’t go wrong with: Hanky Panky Underwear Set ($69)
- For the reader: Kindle ($130)
- For the jewelry lover: Crystal Jewelry Dish ($34)
- For the smoothie lover: Vitamix Blender ($289)
- For the busy mom & coffee fan: Mug & Mug Warmer Set ($70)
- Fun idea for the family: 23&Me Ancestry ($99.99)
- For the fashionista: Cute Everyday Sandals ($89)
- For the non-toxic lover: Safer Cleaning Product Set ($59-$69) – 15% off with code LEXI15
- For the new mom: Mama Necklace ($148) or this one ($40)
- For the baker: Bakeware Set ($70)
- For the green thumb mama: AeroGarden ($180)
- For the casual yet stylish mom: Comfy Slip-On Sneakers ($80)
Homemade Gift Ideas:
- Cherry, Coconut and Chocolate Granola
- How to Make Body Scrub (& Why You Should Exfoliate!)
- Orange Zest and Sea Salt Bark
- Homemade Vanilla Extract
- A Planted Plant (I love this planter for $10 with this Snake Plant)
- Cook her a nice meal!
- Take on clean up duty.
- Schedule a time for a massage (from you)!
Custom Gift Ideas:
- Artifact Uprising Personalized Calendars
- Custom Tea Towels
- Personalized Mug
- Personalized Coasters
- Custom Cards from Jen
- Custom Photo Book
- Handwriting Bracelet
- Custom Pet Portrait
- Edible Arrangements
- Audible Membership
- Netflix or Hulu Subscription
- Subscription Boxes: Thrive Market, Winc, ButcherBox, Trunk Club, Hot Sauce of the Month, Fab Fit Fun, Bouqs, Mindfulness Box, Book of the Month Club, etc.
- Favorite Magazine Subscription
- A 1-Hour Massage at Her Local Spot (to use later)
- A Gift Certificate for a Manicure/Pedicure (to use later)
- A Cleaning Service Gift Certificate (to use later)
- Make sure you check shipping cut off dates so your gifts arrive on time!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Every item is something I truly think any mama will love.
May 1, 2020
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!