This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This low carb Zucchini Linguine Fra Diavolo is my healthy Italian take on this spicy dish; and man is it good! Since I love Italian food, I love even more making heavy Italian dishes into light healthy hits.
Zucchini Linguine Fra Diavolo
- 15/20 shrimp cleaned and deveined
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 onion diced
- 15 oz can Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 15 oz can Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes more to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4/5 zucchinis spiralized
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 1. Heat oil in a large skillet. Cook garlic and onion until translucent. About 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Add the diced tomatoes, organic tomato sauce, and dry white wine.
- 3. Add in spices and let simmer until all of the wine cooks out. About 10-15 minutes.
- 4. Add shrimp to pan and let simmer all together until shrimp is opaque and fully cooked through. Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed.
- 5. In a small skillet, heat a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- 6. Add spiralized noodles to pan with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- 7. Place the cooked spiralized noodles on desired serving dish and top with sauce. Serve warm.
Calories: 126kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 8gFat: 4.3gSaturated Fat: 0.7gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 797mgFiber: 3gSugar: 6g