This Melon Salad with Prosciutto with Mint Apple Cider Vinaigrette is a flavorful and delicious Summer salad! It’s gluten-free and grain-free, and packed with fresh mint, sweet melon, ripe avocado, salty prosciutto, and the most wonderful light vinaigrette dressing. Made in partnership with Rubbermaid.
I am so excited to partner with Rubbermaid to bring you today’s post! Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver containers are microwave and dishwasher safe, BPA free, and help keep produce fresh 80% longer than traditional packaging. They are perfect storage containers for everyday use to extend the life of your produce, especially when you have so many veggies, fruits, and herbs in your fridge like I do! I tested out the difference between keeping my herbs and produce in their original packaging, and it’s a total game changer!
Their innovative food storage containers use patented FreshVent technology, which keeps produce fresher up to 80% longer. Simply move produce from the store packaging into the FreshWorks Produce Saver before refrigerating to help reduce moisture and spoilage!
Celebrate National Salad Month with making this amazing, fresh salad!
I picked mint from my garden, put them in the container, and had fresh mint for days! So much longer than when I normally bring it inside!
Melon Salad with Prosciutto
- 2 cups fresh arugula or greens of choice
- 1 cantaloupe, sliced into half moons or cubed
- 1 honeydew melon, diced
- 1 8-ounce container small mozzarella balls
- 15-20 slices prosciutto
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the salad dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Assemble all salad ingredients on a serving platter.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve with more dressing on the side!
- *You could use feta cheese instead of mozzarella cheese in this recipe!
- *You can mix in honeydew melon
I am excited to give 1 reader a set of FreshWorks 3-piece containers! Simply comment below to enter! Ends 5/20/2017 at 6pm PST.
This post is sponsored by Rubbermaid FreshWorks. All opinions are always, 100% my own!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!