This Superfood Summer Smoothie is loaded with Summer fruits and packed with tons of antioxidants! It is dairy-free, vegan, and the perfect start to any morning!
I used to really be into smoothies, and then I hit a wall and decided they weren’t as exciting to me as a breakfast option like eggs or a hearty meal. Lately, especially after a long weekend away, I am back on my smoothie game and this Superfood Summer Smoothie hits the spot! It is creamy, fruity, and packed with nutrients to fuel your body for success!
This smoothie makes for the perfect breakfast, snack, or even for a night time treat/dessert!
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Kiwi, skin peeled
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry
- 1/4 cup frozen Peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen Raspberry
- 1 teaspoons grated ginger, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 cups cashew milk, or nut-milk of choice, add more based on desired consistency
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, more for garnish
- Optional: 1/4 cup cauliflower, frozen
- Optional: 1 teaspoon bee pollen, either blended in or used as a garnish
- Optional: 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. If too thick, add more liquid and blend longer. Serve right away!
If you want to add more veggies into your diet the cauliflower is a great way to do so! It will also help make this smoothie extra creamy.
Check out these 5 smoothies from my blogging girlfriends!
Lee made you a Refreshing Ginger Pineapple Smoothie
Lindsay made you a Creamy Coconut Spirulina Superfood Smoothie
Brittany made you a Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
Gina made you a Guava Pineapple Smoothie
Taylor made you a Banana, Mango + Watermelon Smoothie
This healthy 4 ingredient mango avocado smoothie with watermelon and banana is an easy, vegan, paleo and whole30 compliant summer breakfast or snack that is ready in 5 minutes!
Build the PERFECT Smoothie:
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!