Frittatas are great for a weekend brunch or for an on-the-go weekday breakfast! Potatoes, leeks, swiss chard, and cherry tomatoes from the CSA or farmer’s market give this frittata bursts of delicious, rustic, fresh flavor!
We are back to reality after an amazing trip (you may have seen snippets on Instagram or Snapchat). I can’t wait to recap the trip for you and all that we did! But first, now that we’re home after a week of amazing indulgent meals and cocktails/wine, it’s been tons of light fresh (home-cooked) food, and this frittata has been on the menu non-stop!
I can’t believe the last week of the #summerCSArecipes (use the hashtag when you share a remake on Instagram!) series with Fed and Fit and PaleOMG is here. It’s been an awesome 9 weeks of all things CSA ingredients!
Check out the recipes for Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, and now Week 9!
Potato, Leek, and Chard Frittata
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or avocado oil, more as needed
- 1 1/2 cup potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 leek, finely diced
- 1 bunch chard, chopped
- Optional: 1/3 to 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 10 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat oil and sauté leeks for 30 seconds. Add in potatoes and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in chard and toss until wilted. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs. Add in remaining salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Pour into skillet and let set for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until eggs are set and no longer jiggly.
- Slice and serve hot.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/