These paleo-friendly pumpkin waffles are the real deal! They are fluffy and delicious, and perfect for any morning. They are totally freezer-friendly and nobody will know that they are gluten-free and grain-free!
Last week we had Sticky Bun Pumpkin Muffins that have been a serious hit around these parts. This week I’m giving you a classic. This is the ultimate pumpkin waffle recipe that needs to be your weekend breakfast all throughout the season!
How to Make Pumpkin Waffles
Fluffy Fall flavor perfection. Now say that five times fast.
How Much Pumpkin Puree Will A Pumpkin Make?
- In general for every pound of pumpkin you’ll have about a cup of pumpkin puree!
How To Freeze Leftover Pumpkin Puree:
- When freezing pumpkin pick containers that will allow for 1-2 inches of space and freeze in shallower containers or ice cube trays.
Looking for other pumpkin recipes?
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Sauce Over Zucchini Linguine
- Easy Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Pumpkin Casserole
- DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Scones
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Smash Cocktail
- Pumpkin Butter
Watch the video:
I was selected by American Express to contribute to their Tumblr community. As such I was paid for my services, but all opinions in general and about American Express are my own.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!