This Slow Cooker Thai Curry Chicken will soon become your favorite lunch or dinner. It’s packed with delicious flavor and comes together in a pinch! We ate it all week long on top of white rice or cauliflower rice, and it would be great over rice noodles with veggies, too!
Week 2 of Slow Cooker Sunday is here and it’s a goodie! I am so happy to see so many of you making and sharing your Carne Asada from last week, so let’s keep it going strong this week!
Then set it and forget it, and voila! Perfect Thai Curry chicken!
Slow Cooker Thai Curry Chicken
Write a review
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Pinch red pepper flakes, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts
- Cilantro, for serving
- Chopped scallions, for serving
- Place sliced onion in the bottom of the insert of your slow cooker.
- Add coconut milk, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, sugar, and spices. Toss to combine.
- Add in chicken and mix to coat.
- Set on high for 4 hours. When done, shred with two forks.
- Serve over white rice or cauliflower rice, garnish, and enjoy.
- For Whole30, omit the sugar.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/