These Hassleback Pear Crumbles are a delicious and fun treat that can be made to accommodate as few or as many people you are serving! A twist on a traditional Pear Crumb, these single serve crumbles are lighter than your average pie!
Hasselback potatoes, pears, sweet potatoes, and apples are just so delicious and FUN. Theses are easy and fun to make, and even better to eat! Just the right amount of sweetness and baked to perfection. I love that you can make one for each person, and serve it up with some ice cream!
Hasselback Pear Crumbles
Write a review
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 pears
Crumble Topping from page 308 of the Lexi's Clean Kitchen Cookbook
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- Optional: ¼ cup sliced raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons maple sugar or coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F
- Slice pears in half and with a spoon or a melon baller, scoop out seeds and the stem.
- With a sharp knife, place pears flesh side down on a cutting board, slice pears thinly 3/4 of the way (make sure NOT to slice all the way through - slice only half of the way if you are nervous you will slice all the way through).
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon chai spice and coconut sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes- take out of oven and spread more butter on the pears. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon more chai spice and coconut sugar over pears. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- In a bowl mix together crumb topping. Add crumble to the top of the pears and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve warm.
- Grab your copy of the cookbook today!
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/