This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Double Chocolate Muffins
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon Enjoy Life's mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened organic applesauce or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons pure organic raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Add 1/2 scoop protein powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F and line a muffin pan with muffin liners of choice.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients and whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, add in chocolate chips, and mix until well combined. Pour batter into the muffin pan, making sure to fill each muffin liner 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.