Father’s Day is is around the corner (June 16th), and we rounded up some of our favorite Father’s Day gift ideas that anybody would absolutely love, with all price ranges in mind. So whether you are treating your dad, a grandfather, an in-law, a step-dad, a friend, a new dad, or a father-like figure in your life — whoever it may be, we have you covered!
What not to forget? A phone call, a personalized and thoughtful card, and if possible, spend some time together!
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- For the traveler: Travel Duffle Bag ($85)
- Can’t go wrong with: 23&Me ($99)
- For the fashion foward: New Bathing Suit ($55)
- Can’t go wrong with: Kindle ($130)
- Great for anyone: iPhone Wallet Case ($60)
- For the cook/grill master: Grass-Fed Meat Delivery Boxes ($15 off & FREE Bacon + FREE Shipping)
- Can’t go wrong with: Fitbit ($109)
- Let him smell good: Safer Cologne: Hepcat and Greylocke are great scents (Code LEXI for 20% off)
- Can’t go wrong with new sneakers: Adidas Ultra Boost Sneakers ($80)
- For the grill guy: Nice Grill Tools ($50)
- Can’t go wrong with: Ugg Slippers ($129)
- A great gift for anyone: To-Go Coffee Mug ($17) or This One ($9)
- The perfect sunnies: Ray-Ban Sunglasses ($178)
- For the traveler: Leather Toiletry/Travel Bag ($28)
- A great gift for anyone: Apple AirPods ($199)
- For the skin: Counterman Safer Skincare Regimen (price ranges)
- A gift for any guy: Echo Dot ($50)
- For the guy who loves to camp: a New Tent ($90)
- A great, on sale item: Leather Strap Watch (on sale $99)
- Can’t go wrong with: Ugg Bathrobe ($145)
- Want to splurge or go in with family members: This Watch is awesome ($850)
- Mike’s favorite: Mizzen and Main Shirt ($120)
- Can’t go wrong with: Leather Wallet ($48)
- Stock him up on the Charcoal scent: Natural Deodorant (code LEXI for 10% off)
- Can’t go wrong with: New Tie ($79)
- For the office guy: Briefcase ($168)
- For the handy guy: Leatherman Multi Tool ($50)
- A great gift for anyone: Reusable Stainless Water Bottle ($30)
- For the handy guy: Crescent Ratchet Set – Mike says it’s his most used set! ($103)
- Can’t go wrong with: a New Belt ($65)
- For the coffee lover: Nespresso Coffee Maker (on MAJOR sale)
- For the homebody: Ugg Jogger Sweats ($95)
Custom Gift Ideas:
- Artifact Uprising Personalized Calendars
- Personalized Mug
- Personalized Coasters
- Custom Photo Book
- Custom Pet Portrait
- Audible Membership
- Netflix or Hulu Subscription
- Subscription Boxes: Thrive Market, Winc, ButcherBox, Hot Sauce of the Month, Mindfulness Box, Book of the Month Club, etc.
- Favorite Magazine Subscription
- A 1-Hour Massage
- A Cleaning Service Gift Certificate
- When shopping, make sure you have eBates on. You can get cash back for just shopping online!
- Make sure you check shipping cut off dates so your gifts arrive on time!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Every item is something I truly love and think you will, too!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!