These Fork Tender Balsamic Mustard Pork Chops are SO flavorful and so easy to make! They are the perfect weeknight or entertaining meal. This is an ideal dish for a day when you want to maximize flavor and minimize effort. The browned onions, mustard, and balsamic vinegar work together to transform ordinary pork chops into the shining stars of your dinner table. To evolve the flavor of this dish, experiment with different kinds of mustard!
Balsamic Mustard Pork Chops
If you haven’t met Cassy Joy from Fed and Fit, she is truly one of the most genuine, kind-hearted, and fabulous ladies I have ever met! When her cookbook (Fed & Fit: A 28 Day Food & Fitness Plan to Jump-Start Your Life with Over 175 Squeaky-Clean Paleo Recipes) launched a few weeks back, I was just SO excited to share all about it with you. She poured her absolute heart into this book and it shines as it’s a 400 page resource packed with over 175 recipes, workout plans, and so much amazing information.
Friends, you MUST pick up a copy of Cassy’s book! You won’t be disappointed! You can find it in Barnes and Noble or on Amazon here.
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, ghee, or coconut oil, divided (use coconut oil for AIP)
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup) (omit for low-FODMAP)
- 1/4 cup mustard of choice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Instead of step 3 using the slow cooker, I placed my skillet in the oven at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes and it was delicious!
- Leftovers will keep refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 5 months.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!