Gluten-Free Edible Cookie Dough Dip
Snack time! This Gluten-free Edible Cookie Dough Dip is our new favorite! Think all of the delicious and creamy flavors of regular cookie dough, but without flour or the eggs… snack time, or dessert time, WIN!
Sometimes you just want a dessert that doesn’t require baking! Am I right?
Get creative with this fun dip and pair it with your favorite dipping scoopers of choice for a fun and delicious dessert everyone will LOVE! Berries, bananas, gluten-free pretzels, and graham crackers are a few of our favorites!
This Edible Cookie Dough is creamy, not too sweet, loaded with delicious chocolate chips, and so perfect for dipping your favorite fruit or pretzels in!You can also freeze the edible cookie dough and roll it into balls to make the ultimate gluten-free bite-sized treats!
Gluten-free Edible Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup gluten-free pretzels, more as desired
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Graham crackers, homemade or store-bought
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix the powdered sugar and butter until well creamed together and fluffy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips and mix on high for about 5 minutes until well blended and completely fluffy. Add in the chocolate chips and mix again until fluffy and ready to serve.
- Taste and adjust sweetener as desired.
- Place in desired serving bowl and serve with dipping ingredients of choice!
*Freeze the leftover cookie dough to make a dough that you can roll into balls, for a delicious cookie dough treat!
**Make the graham cracker version of the gluten-free crackers in my book (page 78)!
October 2, 2017
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!