This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Gluten-Free Edible Cookie Dough Dip has all of the delicious and creamy flavors of regular cookie dough, but without the flour or the eggs. Enjoy this delicious edible cookie dough as a snack or dessert!
Easy Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
Sometimes you just want a dessert that doesn’t require baking, right? Well, this Gluten-Free Edible Cookie Dough Dip is the perfect no-bake sweet. It’s creamy, not too sweet, loaded with rich chocolate chips, and perfect for dipping or scooping. You can also freeze it and roll it into balls to make the ultimate gluten-free bite-sized treats.
Serve it with berries, bananas, gluten-free pretzels, graham crackers, you name it!
This edible cookie dough recipe is made with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
- Butter: be sure to soften the butter first so it incorporates easily with the sugar.
- Powdered Sugar: powdered sugar adds sweetness and keeps the dip nice and soft.
- Maple Syrup: adds the perfect natural sweetness.
- Almond Flour: thickens the dough and keeps it gluten-free.
- Sea Salt: enhances flavor and cuts the sweetness.
- Vanilla Extract: the key to getting that classic chocolate chip cookie dough flavor.
- Chocolate Chips: use your favorite dark chocolate chips.
- For Serving: serve your dip with sliced strawberries, gluten-free pretzels, bananas, graham crackers, you name it.
How to Make Edible Cookie Dough
This perfect sweet treat is ready in just 10 minutes. Here’s how to make it:
- Cream the butter and sugar: In a bowl, beat together powdered sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients: Add in the rest of the ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips, and mix on high until blended.
- Add chocolate: Mix in the chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Serve: Serve the cookie dough dip with the dipping ingredients of your choice.
Can Gluten-Free Flour Be Eaten Raw?
Yes! And that’s the beauty of it (although it tastes delicious too!) In this recipe, we’re using almond flour which adds a super yummy nuttiness and keeps this cookie dough edible.
How Do You Make Cookie Dough More Creamy?
The key to a creamy cookie dough dip is to use softened butter and powdered sugar, and to beat everything together really well.
Follow all the ingredients and steps and you’ll achieve the creamiest edible cookie dough of all time!a
What Happens if You Bake Edible Cookie Dough?
Not a whole lot. Since edible cookie dough doesn’t contain eggs or any leavening agents such as baking powder or baking soda, it really can’t be baked. Throw it in the oven and you’ll just end up with hot cookie dough dip. Not cookies.
If you are looking for a gluten-free cookie recipe, check out my Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies instead!
This edible cookie dough makes the perfect dip for sliced strawberries, gluten-free pretzels, sliced banana, or graham crackers.
Another great option is to roll the dough into balls and to freeze them for the perfect bite-sized treat.
How to Store
Leftover gluten-free cookie dough will last in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Serve from the freezer or thaw in the fridge to serve as a dip!
Other No Bake Treats We Love
- Tart Cherry Coconut Energy Balls
- Super Easy Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas (Snickers Style)
- S’mores Pie
Gluten-Free Edible Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup gluten-free pretzels more as desired
- 2 bananas sliced
- Graham crackers homemade or store-bought
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix the powdered sugar and butter until well creamed together and fluffy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips and mix on high for about 5 minutes until well blended and completely fluffy. Add in the chocolate chips and mix again until fluffy and ready to serve.
- Taste and adjust sweetener as desired.
- Place in desired serving bowl and serve with dipping ingredients of choice!