Sausage and Vegetable Pasta
This Sausage and Vegetable Pasta is my go-to gluten-free dish for a quick weeknight meal or for entertaining. It’s delicious, serves a crowd, is easy to prepare, and is made using only ONE POT!
Sausage and Spring Vegetable Pasta
My blogging girlies and I are excited for SPRING, so we’ve teamed up to bring you five recipes packed with our favorite Spring produce. You have carrots, potatoes, leeks, broccoli, asparagus, spinach, strawberries, peas, and radishes!
- Lee from Fit Foodie Finds made you Grain Free Waffles with Homemade Strawberry Jam
- Lindsay from Cotter Crunch made you a Leek and Potato Pan Roast
- Taylor from Food Faith Fitness made you Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Gina from Running to the Kitchen made you Spring Pea & Roasted Radish Risotto
Now, this pasta!
I always make this dish when entertaining. Super Bowl, a dinner party, or just having friends or family over. It’s always a hit, and super easy to prepare!
Watch the video:
Want more gluten-free pasta recipes? Try these favorites:Print
Sausage and Vegetable Pasta
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 package gluten-free pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 raw spicy chicken sausage links
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 bunch asparagus
- Fine sea salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Optional: 2 to 4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, make pasta as directed on the box/bag of pasta you are using.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté garlic for 30 seconds. Add in broccoli and asparagus and sauté for 5 to 10 minutes until fork tender. To speed up the time, add 2 teaspoons of water and cover the pot.
- Remove the casing from the sausage and add to the pot. Cook until no pink remains.
- Add the spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Add the pasta into the pot, add remaining olive oil, and salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and parmesan if adding. Taste and adjust spices as desired.
- Serve hot!
- Serving Size: As served
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Sodium: 237mg
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 11.2g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
March 24, 2017
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!