This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta comes together quickly in the pressure cooker and is packed with veggies, chicken, and creamy cajun flavor! It’s gluten-free and an easy weeknight cajun pasta recipe everybody will love!
Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Sometimes you just want some creamy, pasta comfort food! Am I right? I simply cannot get enough of this dish! We’ve tested this cajun chicken pasta recipe multiple times now to get the pasta cooked just right in the pressure cooker, and every time this recipe has been a huge hit.
It’s an easy recipe to make, and makes enough for a crowd and/or leftovers!
Just look at all that goodness! Creamy with a little kick! If you’ve been wanting to make pasta in the Instant Pot, today is your day. We use gluten-free pasta, so we’ve made sure it won’t get mushy on you, but you can use any pasta you’d like! They all may cook slightly different, do keep in mind!
Can you cook pasta in an instant pot?
How long do you cook pasta in the instant pot?
It really depends on your type of pasta! We’ve tested this gluten-free pasta multiple times to get the time right, and found the magic number here.
What is the best Cajun seasoning?
I love to make my own! My blend includes garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, and more! See below!
If you like this Instant Pot pasta recipe, try these Instant Pot favorites:
Want other gluten-free pasta dishes? Try these gluten-free pasta favorites:
Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta (Gluten-Free)
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper for less heat lower or omit
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or avocado oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1-12 ounce package gluten-free pasta
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/3 cup good quality avocado oil mayo
- In a bowl combine Cajun-seasoning ingredients.
- Using the sauté function, add in garlic, onions, and peppers and sauté for 5-7 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add in chicken and half of cajun spice mixture cook for 5-7 minutes until chicken is mostly cooked through.
- Shut off the pressure cooker then add pasta and broth and set on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once finished, use the quick release function.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo and remaining cajun seasoning.
- Add cajun mayo and baby spinach to the pot and toss well to combine, making sure not to overmix to avoid pasta breaking apart.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Enjoy, my friends!
This pasta is super tasty & easy to make! Not to mention the fact that it has veggies in it – that’s a win in my book!
Delicious! I did 1.5 lbs of chicken breast and 1 pack of regular noodles 17.6 OZ from Costco. I upped the chicken broth to 2 cups and used vegan Mayo due to egg allergies. Also used frozen kale bec didn’t have spinach. Delicious!