Want to make the best Paleo Brownie recipe? Fudgy, easy to make, and kid-friendly! These paleo brownies are a staple and a must-make!
I am brownie obsessed. If you’ve tried my SECRET Ingredient Brownies, you know I mean business. You will love these fudgy paleo brownies!
Oh my…. brownie heaven! These are seriously out of this world. I love a fudge paleo brownie and even more so, I love when I don’t feel guilty eating one (or three). These are gluten-free and paleo-friendly and are so delicious!
How to make the BEST paleo brownies!
Want other paleo chocolate recipes? Try these:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In one mixing bowl combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, almond butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk together well.
- Combine both bowls and pour into an 8x8 greased glass baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clear.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Store in fridge.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!