If you have been on the lookout for simple, healthy peach muffins, these Paleo Peach Cobbler Muffins are it! They are made with almond flour and coconut flour, packed with healthy fats and are made in just 1 bowl! These gluten free and paleo peach muffins would be a great on-the-go breakfast or snack and will be a hit with picky kids!
Healthy Peach Muffin Recipe
These gluten free Peach Cobbler Muffins are so simple, moist, and delicious. The perfect batch of muffins that nobody will know are gluten-free, grain-free, and paleo-friendly! These muffins are studded with fresh peaches and so easy to make, with all the ingredients being put together in one bowl they can easily be made for a quick brunch or breakfast at home. There is something about the combination of peaches and just the right amount of cinnamon in these that is just so so flavorful!
These gluten free peach muffins can stay in an air tight container at room temperature for up to 1 day. Additionally, for longer storage place in the refrigerator up to 3 days or the freezer for up to 1 month.
If you like this muffin recipe, check out these others:
- Healthy Carrot Muffins (Gluten-Free and Nut-Free)
- Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Morning Glory Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with parchment or silicone liners.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Fold in peaches.
- Divide batter into 12 muffin liners, filling about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- This recipe was updated to improve texture and increase batch size to 12, along with new photographs in July 2019.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!