These delicious and healthy Paleo Banana Muffins are made with almond flour and coconut flour, packed with healthy fats and are made in just 1 bowl! These gluten free banana muffins would be a great on-the-go breakfast or snack and will be a hit with picky kids!
Paleo Banana Muffins Recipe
These grain free Chocolate Chip Paleo Banana Muffins are so simple, moist, and delicious. The perfect batch of muffins that nobody will know are gluten-free, grain-free, and paleo-friendly! These muffins are so easy to make, with all the ingredients being put together in one bowl they can easily be made for a quick brunch or breakfast at home. Get the kids and they can help too!
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Fine Sea Salt
- Baking soda
- Coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- Ripe Banana
- Dark chocolate chips
Is Almond Flour Healthy?
Almond flour is a delicious and nutrient dense alternative to any other flour. It is low in carbs and high in fat which makes it a great healthy flour that you can feel great about eating.
How to Measure Almond Flour
If you have an electronic kitchen scale at home, it’s best to use it here to measure almond flour. Almond flour can be tricky to measure as it can be easily compacted, even straight from the bag. The same goes for coconut flour because such a small difference in measuring can impact a recipe because it’s such an absorbent flour. So we’ve included the weight in grams here. Any electronic kitchen scale can switch between grams and ounces, and grams are more precise so we’re offering that. If you don’t have a scale: lightly scoop the almond flour or coconut flour into the cup measurement and level it off.
Check out all of these other muffin recipes:
- Healthy Carrot Muffins (Gluten-Free and Nut-Free)
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffin (Nut-Free & Gluten-Free)
- Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Morning Glory Muffins
Check out these other breakfast recipes:
- Breakfast Fried Rice
- Everything Bagel Hummus Breakfast Toast
- Savory Breakfast Sausage Oatmeal
- Loaded Paleo Breakfast Hash
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 9 muffin cups with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl combine combine coconut oil or grass-fed butter, eggs, honey, and mashed banana and mix well. Add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until fully combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins about 3/4 of the way through.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!