Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/tomato-eggplant-and-chickpea-ragout/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Tomato, Eggplant, & Chickpea Ragout
This Tomato, Eggplant and Chickpea Ragout is a quick, hearty weeknight meal that uses up all the fresh summer veggies that are starting to roll in! Serve it as a vegetarian meal, or pair it with your favorite protein for a gluten-free and dairy-free dinner!
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add onion and eggplant and cook until soft, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and chickpeas, increase heat to medium-high and cook for about 10 minutes, until the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Return the heat to medium-low and stir in the spinach.
- Taste and adjust seasoning and serve immediately. You can serve it as is for a vegetarian meal or serve with protein of choice, or pasta.
- I served mine with pan-seared wild-caught salmon, but this dish is delicious with chicken or pork
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.