Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/tomato-eggplant-and-chickpea-ragout/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Tomato, Eggplant, & Chickpea Ragout
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add onion and eggplant and cook until soft, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and chickpeas, increase heat to medium-high and cook for about 10 minutes, until the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Return the heat to medium-low and stir in the spinach.
- Taste and adjust seasoning and serve immediately. You can serve it as is for a vegetarian meal or serve with protein of choice, or pasta.
- I served mine with pan-seared wild-caught salmon, but this dish is delicious with chicken or pork
Loading nutrition data...