Since we moved into our home in June, and now have a porch with a nice grill on it, you can bet I’ll be out there grilling as long as I can. I’ll likely get a heat lamp to extend the season, that’s for sure. I love all burgers, but especially Salmon burgers. They are packed with nutrients, and you can customize the flavors in totally different ways. Since my trip to the Muir Glen Farms I am even more into tomatoes then before, and these burgers give just a touch of that delicious flavor.
These burgers have just the right amount of flavor. They are bursting with scallions, jalapeños, and fresh garlic- and go fantastic with some homemade guacamole and fixins’, if you ask me!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes. I was compensated for the time spent developing this recipe. All opinions expressed on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen are always my own. My sponsors help make this blog possible!
- 2 14.5-ounce cans wild caught pink or red salmon, or fresh salmon
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- Optional: 1/2 tsp or more red pepper flakes for an extra kick
- Homemade guacamole
- Roasted red peppers
Toppings of choice
- In a bowl combine salmon, tomato paste, egg, coconut flour, finely chopped jalapeño, scallions, garlic, and salt
- Mix well and form into 4 patties
- Heat your grill (to 350) or your cast iron skillet until hot, grease and place burgers on
- Let cook 3-5 minutes on each side*
- Serve with toppings and enjoy
- *Cooking time will vary based on thickness of burgers
- The addition of sun dried tomatoes in these burgers would be fantastic
Loading nutrition data...
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!