Did you know that I am all about getting festive for various holidays? Yep, even one’s I don’t actually celebrate. By festive I generally mean through food and homemade DIY cards (I love sending snail mail).
This past week I was getting ready to celebrate Passover. I shared two of my favorites: Nanny’s Meatballs and Chocolate Chip Coconut Macaroons. Now, even though we still celebrate this evening, I’m ready to move my April festiveness along and get ready for Easter. I’m thinking an easter Sunday brunch with this perfectly moist, and of course grain-free, Carrot Cake Loaf is a must. Best part? It’s easy to throw together! You simply need one bowl; no mixer, nothing fancy.
Top it with grass-fed butter or a little drizzle of raw honey… mmmm…
Paleo Carrot Cake Loaf
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tsp coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp raw honey (add an additional 1/2 tbsp if you like things a bit sweeter)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup grated organic carrots
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional: 1/3 cup Enjoy Life's mini chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/4 cup raisins
- Optional: 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients
- 3. Add in wet ingredients and mix well
- 4. Add in carrots and optional ingredients
- 5. Grease bread pan
- 6. Pour in batter
- 7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean
What do you make for brunch?Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what is your favorite festive dish?[simple-recipe]
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!