All of your favorite flavors come together in one jar! This Thai Chopped Chicken salad is loaded with veggies and packed with flavor. Taste the hints of chili and lime with a touch of sweetness in this easy-to-pack on the go meal!
Mason jar salads are really just perfect. I say this honestly. They are in my opinion the best way to pack a salad for your on-the-go lunch! The lettuce never gets soggy, and they last for 4-5 days in the refrigerator! Simply pour the contents into a bowl and devour.
The girls and I have come together to bring you tons of mason jar salad ideas this month! Let’s see what we’ve got!
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Citrus Poppyseed Dressing from Brittany of Eating Birdfood
Take advantage of the spring’s bounty and make yourself this Strawberry Spinach Salad with roasted asparagus, grilled chicken, crunchy cucumber slices, avocado, red onion, toasted almond silvers and a citrus poppy seed dressing. Toss all the ingredients into a mason jar for a healthy, portable lunch that’s way better (and prettier) than your average restaurant salad.
Tropical Sriracha Chicken Salad from Davida at The Healthy Maven
Change up your usual salad game with this spicy and sweet Tropical Sriracha Chicken Salad. It’s packed full of veggies and flavor with an added boost of protein from the Sriracha-Pineapple Marinated chicken breast.
Spring Cobb Salad from Lee of Fit Foodie Finds
No time to make a healthy lunch? I think not! Prep the ingredients for this Spring Cobb Salad and arrange it in a mason jar for easy access during the week!
Mason Jar Carrot Noodle Salad from Kelly at Nosh and Nourish
This carrot noodle salad is vegan, but don’t let that fool you. It’s filled with plant-based protein so that you’ll actually stay full ’til dinner! It’s the perfect way to transport healthy, nutrient-packed salads to work… and it’s gorgeous, delicious, and totally satisfying.
Chicken Taco Salad from Taylor of Food Faith Fitness
A healthy twist on a restaurant favorite that sounds simple but is BIG on flavor, with the perfect amount of spice and creaminess from the cumin and avocado. It’s packed in a mason jar for a portable, tasty lunch that won’t get soggy!
My Thai Chopped Chicken Salad with Chili Vinaigrette is hands-down my new favorite salad.
Mango and Cabbage Slaw
Roasted Red Peppers & Tomatoes
Thai Chopped Chicken Salad with Chili Vinaigrette
Write a review
- Chopped Lettuce
- 1-2 Spiced Grilled Chicken Breasts: 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp garlic granules, pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup Spicy Broccoli: 1 tbsp chili paste
- 1 cup Mango and Cabbage Slaw: 1/2 cup sliced or cubed mango, 1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers & Tomatoes: 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers, 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
2-3 tbsp Chili vinaigrette
- Cook grilled chicken on your grill pan or BBQ
- Saute broccoli until cooked to your desired crunch/softness
- In a bowl combine mango and cabbage with 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and roasted red peppers
- Bottom- Chili Vinaigrette
- Roasted Red Peppers & Tomatoes
- Mango and Cabbage Slaw
- Top- Spicy Broccoli
- Grilled Chicken
- Chopped Lettuce
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/