These Trail Mix Granola Bars are the perfect customizable snack or on-the-go breakfast that are packed with nutrients and are reminiscent of the chewy granola bars you grew up loving.
I am so excited to partner with Nuts.com to bring you today’s recipe. I found out about Nuts.com about six months ago and have been hooked ever since. I love their products, their packaging, how quickly the products arrive, and the large selection that they have. It’s not only nuts, you guys! They have awesome baking flours, dried fruit, sweeteners, chocolate, snacks, and so much more.
I love this honeycomb jar! Mix up the dry ingredients, heat the wet ingredients, mix it all up, flatten, and let set!
And, Nuts.com is offering a special DEAL For LCK Readers: Spend $25 on Nuts.com and choose 4 free gifts! Simply use this link to get your FREE gifts!
Some of my favorite items on Nuts.com are: Dried Pineapple, Powdered Strawberries, Macadamia Nuts, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Coconut Flakes, Honey com jar, Plantain Chips, Dark Chocolate Turbinado Sea Salt Almonds, and Vanilla Beans.
Trail Mix Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup seeds of choice (I used 1/4 cup sunflower seeds and 1/4 cup pepitas)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I did a mix of chopped walnuts, pecans, and almonds)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or apple/pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple (cut into smaller chunks if large)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup raw honey (reduce by 2 teaspoons if you don't like much sweetness)
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For paleo, omit oats.
- For vegan, sub honey for maple syrup.
- 6 large bars or 12 small bars