1. Prepare one batch of tart curst and place in the refrigerator to chill.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F. Roast asparagus and potatoes for 30-40 minutes, or until fork tender. Broil for 1 minute at the end to add extra color to the vegetables.
3. While vegetables are roasting, heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add in onion, leek, swiss chard, and garlic. Cook until onions turn translucent and swiss chard begins to soften, about 3-5 minutes. Take off heat and set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, add roasted veggies, cooked onion mixture, eggs, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir well.
5. Bring the oven down to 350 °F. Grease desired tart pan, and gently press the chilled dough into the center, filling up the sides and the bottom. Par-bake for 5 minutes, just until the dough starts to rise. The dough should still be raw.
6. Pour quiche mixture into tart pan. Garnish with chives and nicely cut asparagus. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the eggs have set.
7. Garnish with additional chives, sea salt, and avocado. Serve warm!