Things I Buy Cheaper at Trader Joe’s
I often get asked about my pantry staples, and how to save money while stocking a clean kitchen. I shop at a variety of stores to get the best deals and the best quality products, so here are a handful of things I buy cheaper at Trader Joe’s!
Which states have Trader Joe’s?
What is Trader Joe’s known for?
Trader Joe’s is well-known to its fans for low prices on unique food items and friendly staff.
What don’t I buy at Trader Joe’s?
I personally don’t usually buy meat and a ton of produce at Trader Joe’s.
Trader Joe’s Finds
- Nuts: sliced almonds, silvered almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, etc.
- Sliced almonds ($3.99/8 oz bag)
- Silvered almonds ($3.49/8 oz)
- Hazelnuts (7.99/16 oz)
- Macadamia nuts (7.99/16 oz)
- Cashews ($7.99/16 oz))
- Dried Fruit
- Dried cranberries ($1.49/8 oz)
- Dried mango ($2.99/6 oz)
- Banana chips ($1.29/8 oz), dates)
- Frozen Riced Cauliflower ($2.49/bag)
- Canned Coconut Cream ($1.69)
- Organic Ginger Turmeric Tea ($2.99/16 bag)
- Kerrygold Butter ($2.99/8 oz)
- Salsa Verde ($1.99/12 oz)
- Coconut Oil ($5.49/16 oz)
- Chocolate Chips ($1.99)/Large Pound Plus Baking Chocolate Bar
- Saffron ($5.99/.02 oz)
- Diced Green Chiles ($89 cents)
- Plantain Chips ($1.99/5.3 oz bag)
- Pure Maple Syrup ($7.99/12 oz)
- Coconut Flour ($2.99/26 oz)
- Organic Powdered Sugar ($3.99/16 oz)
- Coconut Sugar ($3.99/16 oz)
- Organic Canned Beans ($0.99¢)
- Raw Honey ($5.99/16 oz)
- Almond Butter or nut butters ($6.99/16 oz) – read labels always!
- Organic Frozen Fruit
- Strawberries ($2.69/16 oz bag)
- Raspberries ($3.69/12 oz)
- Peaches (3.49/16 oz)
- Mango ($2.49/16 oz)
- Blueberries ($3.99/12 oz)
- Berry blend ($3.49/16 oz))
Updated to note (some new favorites):
- FLOWERS! They are a great price.
Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Marinara Sauce without any added sugar
- Cauliflower Gnocchi (favorite prep method here)
- Pellegrino Sparkling Water
- Cheeses for Charcuterie
- Crackers for Charcuterie
- Deli meats for Charcuterie
- Sweet Potato & Salmon Dog Treats
- Gluten-Free Bread
- Organic Broccoli Florets
- 3 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Honey Mints
What are your favorite products at Trader Joe’s? What would you add to this list?
March 3, 2017
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!