5 Ingredient Healthy Fudge (Vegan)
This 5 Ingredient Healthy Fudge recipe is my new favorite treat. It’s easy to make, made with minimal ingredients, has the perfect texture, is customizable with your favorite fudge add-ins, is packed with healthy fats, and is a rich and decadent treat that everybody will love! Made in partnership with So Delicious.
Healthy Fudge Recipe
I am so excited to partner with my friends at So Delicious today to chat about the brand new So Delicious Organic Almondmilk with Cashew product line. Each of the three flavors is simple and clean, with seven ingredients or fewer. And, it’s the first-ever plant-based bottle in the refrigerated dairy case! We have been loving this new nut milk in our refrigerator and know you will enjoy it, too!
This healthy fudge recipe is:
- Indulgent yet guilt-free
- Made with clean ingredients
- Packed with healthy fats
- Great for gift bags
- Perfect to have in the fridge or freezer for a late-night treat or for when guests come over
How do you keep fudge?
This new almond milk is light-tasting and smooth, and is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO project verified, and certified Vegan. There are no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives, and each flavor is gluten-free, soy-free, carrageenan-free, and dairy-free!
If you like this cleaned-up chocolate recipe, try these other favorites:
- Chocolate Ganache Strawberry Cups
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Double Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
A delicious, 5-ingredient, vegan and paleo fudge that you will love. Feel free to add nuts, marshmallows, raisins, dried cranberries, other dried fruit, and anything else you might like! And always top with some maldon sea salt for good measure!
5 Ingredient Healthy Fudge
- Line a 5" x 7" (or similar sized) glass container with parchment paper. Cut the parchment paper big enough so that the ends hang outside the glass container to create a sling to remove the fudge after it has cooled.
- In a medium sauce pan add chocolate chips, coconut oil, almond butter, almond milk and 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt. Turn the burner to the lowest setting and immediately begin stirring the chocolate mixture with a spatula to help it melt evenly.
- Once it has melted about half of the chocolate chips, switch to a whisk to combine mixture completely and smoothly. Take care not to scorch any of the chocolate by whisking constantly.
- After the mixture has become smooth and fully combined, remove from heat and whisk in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate into the parchment lined glass container and smooth top. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and place in refrigerator until set, at least two hours (but better overnight).
- Once it has completely set, take fudge out of container using the parchment sling and slice into desired portions.
- Store in the refrigerator or the freezer.
- We recommend using dark chocolate chips. When using semi-sweet, the texture was softer.
This post is sponsored by So Delicious Organic Almondmilk with Cashew. All thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own! I love the integrity of their products and think you’ll love them too. Thank you for continuing to support LCK and the brands I work with!
April 23, 2018
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!