Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/blueberry-crumb-bars/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of the pan
- Bake for 10 minutes
- While baking, toss together filling ingredients in a bowl, set aside
- In another bowl, mix together crumb toppings
- Once crust has baked, pour filling on top and drop crumb topping across the top
- Bake for 30 minutes or until blueberries are bubbling and oozing
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving
- Store in refrigerator
Loading nutrition data...