Today I’ve combined the perfect gluten free biscuit with dairy-free whipped cream, fresh strawberries, and easy strawberry sauce for the ultimate classic summer dessert, the best easy strawberry shortcake recipe!
Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
My CSA has started, school is about to end, and Summer feels like it’s about to be in full-swing over here. Of course, nothing speaks Summer like fresh berries being back. Man, I miss them all year. But first, my blogging friends and I have made you delicious berry recipes that you need to make ASAP! They are all paleo-friendly and so so so delicious.
Ready? Let’s start it up!
- Gina’s Paleo Strawberry Almond Galette
- Brittany’s Mixed Fruit Salad
- Davida’s Blueberry Hazelnut Crumb Bars
- Taylor’s Red, White and Blueberry Paleo Poke Cake
- And now, my classic Strawberry Shortcake!
The whole family will love this strawberry shortcake recipe! You can use homemade whipped cream or make the dairy-free and vegan whipped cream that we love!
Why buy organic strawberries?
We buy organic strawberries because we follow the dirty dozen and clean 15 rule!
If you like this strawberry shortcake recipe, try these other favorite paleo desserts:
- Paleo Strawberry Ganache Cups
- Classic 4th of July Cake
- Key Lime Pie Tarts
- Mocha Fudge Fruit Parfaits
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 organic egg
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter, cold or room temperature (not melted)
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced (save one additional cup for later)
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp raw honey
Coconut Whipped Cream
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!