We have been eating this Easy Pizza Scramble at least 3x week lately for breakfast! It has all the pizza flavors you love, while being low carb and keto, and FOR BREAKFAST. I mean, who doesn’t want pizza for breakfast? I serve mine with warm marinara sauce for dipping!
Easy Pizza Scrambled Eggs
If omelettes or scrambles are the option, I go scramble every single time. A well-made scramble is my favorite! It can’t be too dry, and has to be soft and creamy without adding any milk!
When I really wanted pizza one morning and ended up with this scramble, I knew it would be on repeat. It’s SUPER simple to make, and SO delicious.
How do you make perfect scrambled eggs?
- Place over medium-low heat and add butter or oil of choice until hot. Pour in eggs.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds/ribbons.
- Continue until you reach your desired scramble egg consistency! I like mine soft and fluffy.
Do you have to put milk in scrambled eggs?
No! When scrambled eggs are made right, they’re light, soft, and creamy without the addition of milk or cream.
What can I put in my scrambled eggs?
You are going to love this pizza scramble. It’s one of my favorite unique ways to spice up scrambled eggs!
If you like this egg scramble recipe, try these other egg recipes:
- Eggs Benedict Bar
- Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
- Spring Veggie Quiche
- Huevos Rancheros
- Savory Chorizo Breakfast Bowls
How do you make fluffy scrambled eggs
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Optional: 1-2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- Marinara sauce, for serving
- In a bowl whisk together eggs.
- Add pepperoni, tomatoes, and spices and mix to combine.
- In a medium size skillet over medium-low heat, and oil and when oil is hot add scramble mixture.
- Slowly fold scramble as it cooks into ribbons.
- Once cooked to desired likeness, serve immediately with marinara sauce!
- Omit cheese for Whole30
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!