This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
We have been eating this Easy Pizza Scramble at least 3x week lately for breakfast! It has all the pizza flavors you love, while being low carb and keto, and FOR BREAKFAST. I mean, who doesn’t want pizza for breakfast? I serve mine with warm marinara sauce for dipping!
Easy Pizza Scrambled Eggs
If omelettes or scrambles are the option, I go scramble every single time. A well-made scramble is my favorite! It can’t be too dry, and has to be soft and creamy without adding any milk!
When I really wanted pizza one morning and ended up with this scramble, I knew it would be on repeat. It’s SUPER simple to make, and SO delicious.
How do you make perfect scrambled eggs?
- Place over medium-low heat and add butter or oil of choice until hot. Pour in eggs.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds/ribbons.
- Continue until you reach your desired scramble egg consistency! I like mine soft and fluffy.
Do you have to put milk in scrambled eggs?
No! When scrambled eggs are made right, they’re light, soft, and creamy without the addition of milk or cream.
What can I put in my scrambled eggs?
You are going to love this pizza scramble. It’s one of my favorite unique ways to spice up scrambled eggs!
If you like this egg scramble recipe, try these other egg recipes:
- Eggs Benedict Bar
- Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
- Spring Veggie Quiche
- Huevos Rancheros
- Savory Chorizo Breakfast Bowls
How do you make fluffy scrambled eggs
Easy Pizza Scramble
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Optional: 1-2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- Marinara sauce for serving
- In a bowl whisk together eggs.
- Add pepperoni, tomatoes, and spices and mix to combine.
- In a medium size skillet over medium-low heat, and oil and when oil is hot add scramble mixture.
- Slowly fold scramble as it cooks into ribbons.
- Once cooked to desired likeness, serve immediately with marinara sauce!
Did you make the marinara sauce or buy it? If you made it, would you mind sharing the recipe? Thanks!
For convenience I usually buy, if making, I use the one in my cookbook! Bitly.com/lck-cookbook!
WOW! I got a new breakfast recipe. We all eat scrambled eggs but not this way. Flavors of pizza with eggs are just looking awesome. I cannot wait to try the recipe. I hope everyone in my house is going to enjoy the new pizza egg. My kids love egg and pizza so much and this recipe is going to be very demanding. I use little milk to make the scrambled eggs soft and fluffy. Thanks for sharing
I just found my new breakfast crush!!
I love eggs so much! In every form, I’m not picky!
But this recipe looks particularly tasty. There’s just something so comforting about scrambled eggs!
Debs @ https://tiger-mint.com
Delicious! I always put milk in scrambled eggs! Sometimes I add fresh corn, yummy!
AHHH I love scrambles too, and anything with marina sauce! YUM.
Pizza for breakfast?! I’m SO in!
What an awesome way to enjoy pizza in the morning! Love love love!
This should be kid approved this weekend!
What brand/type of pepperoni are you using?