Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/gingerbread-chocolate-chip-muffins/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Healthy Gingerbread Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- Whisk together almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, allspice and salt.
- Whisk together eggs, applesauce, sweetener and vanilla in a separate bowl. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in any optional additions.
- Scoop batter 3/4 of the way up the muffin well.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- This recipe was originally published in 2015, and rephotographed and the recipe updated to yield more muffins in 2019.
Loading nutrition data...