Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/gluten-free-edible-cookie-dough-dip/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten-free Edible Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup gluten-free pretzels, more as desired
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Graham crackers, homemade or store-bought
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix the powdered sugar and butter until well creamed together and fluffy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips and mix on high for about 5 minutes until well blended and completely fluffy. Add in the chocolate chips and mix again until fluffy and ready to serve.
- Taste and adjust sweetener as desired.
- Place in desired serving bowl and serve with dipping ingredients of choice!
*Freeze the leftover cookie dough to make a dough that you can roll into balls, for a delicious cookie dough treat!
**Make the graham cracker version of the gluten-free crackers in my book (page 78)!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.