Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/healthy-carrot-muffins/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Healthy Carrot Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- ½ cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (180g) oat flour
- 2 tablespoon (15g) coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots (about 2 medium to large carrots)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 12 cup muffin tin with silicone or parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl add eggs, apple sauce, milk, (slightly cooled) melted butter and coconut sugar and whisk until full combined.
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Fold in raisins and carrots.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Bake in the middle rack for 18-20 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when touched.
- We’ve found store bought oat flour to be different than homemade. We prefer the texture to store bought and suggest that is what you use.
- If you have an electronic scale at home please use it to measure the flour, as these flours are notorious for being difficult to measure with cup measurements.
- If you oat flour or coconut flour is very clumpy sift them after measuring.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.