Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/healthy-carrot-muffins/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- ½ cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (180g) oat flour
- 2 tablespoon (15g) coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots (about 2 medium to large carrots)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 12 cup muffin tin with silicone or parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl add eggs, apple sauce, milk, (slightly cooled) melted butter and coconut sugar and whisk until full combined.
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Fold in raisins and carrots.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Bake in the middle rack for 18-20 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when touched.
- We’ve found store bought oat flour to be different than homemade. We prefer the texture to store bought and suggest that is what you use.
- If you have an electronic scale at home please use it to measure the flour, as these flours are notorious for being difficult to measure with cup measurements.
- If you oat flour or coconut flour is very clumpy sift them after measuring.
Loading nutrition data...