This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Island Blast Green Smoothie is seriously the Best. Smoothie. Ever. It’s just the right sweet, packed with tons of greens, and is super refreshing. The combination may seem interesting, but trust me, it’s perfect!
Every morning at Round Hill Jamaica I got myself a green smoothie and some bacon and eggs. Never really being a huge morning smoothie person, I knew I had to recreate this amazing green smoothie.
Feel free to get creative with this recipe! I love adding chia seeds and flax seeds for extra protein and fiber to make this smoothie extra filling!
Island Blast Green Smoothie [VIDEO]
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 rib celery
- 1/3 cup or small bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 small banana
- 1/4-1/2 inch chunk ginger
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Optional: 1 tsp chia seeds
- Optional: 1 tsp ground flax seed
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
What are your favorite smoothie ingredients?