This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Lemon Curd and Blueberry Compote Breakfast Parfait is a fabulous on-the-go breakfast option! It has all of my favorite flavors and textures in one hearty breakfast parfait! Plus they’re gluten-free, optionally dairy-free and so delicious! Creamy lemon curd, sweetened-just-right blueberry compote, nutritious chia pudding, and crunchy granola! Made in partnership with Wyman’s Wild Blueberries.
Healthy Blueberry and Lemon Breakfast Parfait
These breakfast parfaits are such a fun and nutritious treat to have for breakfast! Tart lemon, sweet blueberries, creamy and chia pudding make for awesome protein-packed fuel for your morning. While there are a few steps needed to make this recipe, these breakfast parfaits will last for nearly the whole week in the refrigerator so they make the perfect meal prep.
I am so excited to partner with my friends at Wyman’s today to bring you this nutritious and delicious breakfast option! Wild blueberries are smaller and have more antioxidants than domesticated blueberries, and 2x the antioxidant power! Wyman’s prides itself on harvesting wild blueberries, which are picked fresh and immediately frozen to maximize health benefits to consumers.
Wyman’s Wild Blueberries have no added sugars, preservatives, sodium, or starches and since they are smaller and more compact, you get more wild blueberries per pound!
If you like this blueberry recipe, check out these others:
- Healthy Blueberry Bars
- Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Maple Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Easy Blueberry Jam with Chia Seeds
Lemon Curd and Blueberry Compote Breakfast Parfaits
- 1 batch lemon curd
- 3 cups Wyman’s Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk or any nut milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Optional: 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 batch gluten-free granola
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest for garnish
- 1/2 cup Wyman’s blueberries
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt optional
- Lemon Curd: Make the lemon curd as directed here.
- Blueberry Compote: Heat all blueberry compote ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated. Taste and adjust lemon and sweetener as desired. Once done, take off heat and let cool before pouring into a small mixing bowl.
- Chia Pudding: Mix the chia seeds, milk, and sweetener. Shake and place in the refrigerator for 2-5 hours.
- Assemble: Divide the lemon curd, blueberry compote, chia pudding and Greek yogurt (if using!) among 8 4-ounce containers or 4 8-ounce containers. Top with granola and lemon zest and either eat right away or store in the fridge for later!
This post is sponsored by Wyman’s of Maine. All opinions are always, 100% my own!