This Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini Noodles is a perfect easy weeknight meal that comes together quickly and is packed with flavor! It’s a fabulous chicken zucchini pasta recipe that is light, low carb, and so yummy. Made in partnership with Green Giant and their new Veggie Spirals!
Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
I am so excited to partner with Green Giant today and to work with their new Veggie Spirals for this dish! If you’re busy like the rest of us, these veggie spirals are a perfect swap-in for traditional pasta and are super convenient! You don’t need to grab your spiralizer and your veggies, it’s all ready to go for you!
Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ are made with only the vegetable, are naturally gluten-free, and come without sauce or seasoning, so you can prepare them just the way you like! They come in beet, butternut squash, carrot, and zucchini and are great for throwing together a quick and healthy meal. I know my non-cooking hubby will be pulling these out of the freezer when he has to cook for himself!!
These lemon garlic noodles are:
- Veggie Packed
- Low Carb
- A perfect healthy weeknight meal!
If you like this veggie-packed dinner, try these other spiralized pasta favorites:
Watch the video:
- 2 packages Green Giant Veggie Spirals
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon high-quality butter
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2/3 cup broth
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
- Cook zucchini noodles according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown chicken pieces, about 3-4 minutes per side depending on the thickness. Cook in batches if necessary. Remove chicken from pan.
- To the skillet, add garlic, and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add butter, oregano and lemon zest. Pour chicken broth to deglaze making sure to scrap up all the browned bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Turn heat to medium-high to bring sauce and chicken up to a boil. Immediately lower the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese. Place chicken back in pan and let gently simmer for 3-4 minutes, or until sauce has slightly reduced and thickened up. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve warm over zucchini noodles garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
- For Whole30, replace butter with ghee and omit Parmesan cheese.
This post is sponsored by Green Giant. All thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own! Thank you for continuing to support LCK and the brands I work with!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!