This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This spiralized Healthy Antipasto Salad is a veggie packed light dinner perfect for using up all of those summer veggies. Instead of the traditional pasta, this salad uses spiralized fresh veggies for a healthy crunch. Paired with your favorite Italian meats and cheese it’s a healthy take on a classic Antipasto.
Spiralized Healthy Antipasto Salad
Summer is in full-force and by that I mean the best produce EVER. Zucchinis, Summer Squash, Tomatoes. Give me ALL of the summer produce! I just cannot get enough. This Antipasto ‘Pasta’ Salad is the perfect way to use up your summer veggies, plus it is packed with TONS of delicious flavor. I took the classic flavors of an antipasto salad but lightened it up and swapped out some pasta with spiralized veggies.
Here is what’s in the Antipasto:
- Summer Squash
- Red Onion
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Roasted Red Pepper
Can you swap out other veggies?
You can certainly use whatever veggies you have on hand! I like the mix of crunch and veggies that are softer.
If you like this lightened up recipe, check out these others:
- Chopped Antipasto Salad with Chicken
- Paleo Air-Fryer Fish Sticks
- Healthy Berry Cobbler (Gluten-Free)
- 5 Ingredient Healthy Fudge (Vegan)
If you like this spiralized recipe, check out these others:
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
- Curry Butternut Squash Noodles
- Broccoli Rabe and Sausage Pasta
- Chipotle Slaw
Spiralized Healthy Antipasto Salad
- 1 large broccoli stem spiralized
- 1 large zucchini spiralized
- 2 yellow squash spiralized
- 2 large carrots spiralized
- 1 red onion sliced thin
- 2 cups broccoli florets chopped fine
- 1/2 cup pepperoni diced
- 1/2 cup salami diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella diced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers diced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes optional
- Add all antipasto ingredients to a large bowl and toss together.
- Add dressing ingredients to a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake up until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately.
Would love to win!
Ahhh this is so amazinggg!!.
I wish it was open to Canadians though 🙁 le sigh..
I’ve been on a spiral craze; this was a fun one since I’ve never done carrots before! I’m not the best with dressings so instead, I just used Simple Girl’s Sweet Vinaigrette Dressing- kept the recipe clean since their stuff is sweetened with organic stevia instead of sugar. Served this at my cousin’s baby shower and it was a hit!
So happy you liked!
Is it wrong that I’m patiently waiting for my bf to pop the question so that I can put a KitchenAid Mixer on our registry?! lol. I had no idea about their spiralizer attachment but OMG I want! How useful is that KitchenAid- it’s like a one stop shop kitchen appliance that does it all. I bought a $10 veggie sharpener from Bed Bath and Beyond/Amazon and while it’s ok, I’ve cut myself on it a TON. Ouch! No pain, no gain right? Blood, sweat and tears! This recipe looks amazing, I will be sure to try! Thanks! xoxo
Hahaha that is not wrong, but SO right Joanna 😉 😉
This looks so good. I will be making for our family reunion
Cannot wait to hear how you and your family like it!
Oh! I didn’t know that Kitchen Aid made a spiralizer attachment!! Although, from the pictures it doesn’t look like it spiralizes them into the mixing bowl — that would have been really cool.
This just looks so delicious!
Thank you Julie!!
This salad looks amazing! I should have know that KitchenAid had a sprializer attachment… going to seek that out for sure!
You can enter to win it through the link at the bottom of the post, Debbie!
this looks amazing!!! I’ve been wanting a spiralizer so badly, just haven’t been able to afford a decent one hahah:)
Go enter to win, Devin!
This looks great! I find myself now trying to figure out if I can spiralize vegetables using something I already have in my kitchen. 🙂
This looks incredible! Love me some veggie “noodles” 🙂
This is so unique!