This spiralized Healthy Antipasto Salad is a veggie packed light dinner perfect for using up all of those summer veggies. Instead of the traditional pasta, this salad uses spiralized fresh veggies for a healthy crunch. Paired with your favorite Italian meats and cheese it’s a healthy take on a classic Antipasto.
Spiralized Healthy Antipasto Salad
Summer is in full-force and by that I mean the best produce EVER. Zucchinis, Summer Squash, Tomatoes. Give me ALL of the summer produce! I just cannot get enough. This Antipasto ‘Pasta’ Salad is the perfect way to use up your summer veggies, plus it is packed with TONS of delicious flavor. I took the classic flavors of an antipasto salad but lightened it up and swapped out some pasta with spiralized veggies.
Here is what’s in the Antipasto:
- Summer Squash
- Red Onion
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Roasted Red Pepper
Can you swap out other veggies?
You can certainly use whatever veggies you have on hand! I like the mix of crunch and veggies that are softer.
If you like this lightened up recipe, check out these others:
- Chopped Antipasto Salad with Chicken
- Paleo Air-Fryer Fish Sticks
- Healthy Berry Cobbler (Gluten-Free)
- 5 Ingredient Healthy Fudge (Vegan)
If you like this spiralized recipe, check out these others:
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
- Curry Butternut Squash Noodles
- Broccoli Rabe and Sausage Pasta
- Chipotle Slaw
- 1 large broccoli stem, spiralized
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- 2 yellow squash, spiralized
- 2 large carrots, spiralized
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1/2 cup salami, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella, diced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- Add all antipasto ingredients to a large bowl and toss together.
- Add dressing ingredients to a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake up until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!