If you are looking for a versatile side dish that works for both a quick weeknight meal or a decadent holiday dinner look no further than this recipe for Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon! Cooking the brussels sprouts with bacon and maple syrup is sure to make this side dish a fan favorite for everybody! This paleo-friendly recipe is sweet and savory and definitely going to be in your winter meal plan rotation!
Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
I was never a fan of brussels sprouts until a few years ago, and now I can’t get enough! These Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon convert just about anybody to be a brussel sprout lover. This easy brussel sprouts recipe combines savory and sweet tastes to adhere to just about anyone’s liking! Plus, is there any greater combination than maple and bacon together?
We love the short ingredient list here, especially since this dish is so flavorful!
- Brussels Sprouts
- Maple Syrup
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
What to serve with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
This dish is the perfect Thanksgiving side dish. But also, it’s so darn good you’ll want to have this on rotation all Fall and Winter long. This dish would be great served with:
- Kale and Sweet Potato Stuffed Turkey Breast
- Classic Gluten Free Meatloaf
- Pork Carnitas (Instant Pot and Slow Cooker)
- How to Cook a Whole Chicken in the Instant Pot
Watch the video:
Like this veggie side dish? Try these other favorites:
- Perfect Roasted Veggies
- Brussels Sprout Slaw
- Cranberry Walnut Roasted Acorn Squash
- Garlicky Blistered Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons oil, salt, and pepper on sheet pan. Roast, stirring mid-way, for 20-25 minutes until caramelized and tender.
- Meanwhile heat large skill over medium heat and cook bacon.
- Remove bacon from the pan and drain on a towel. When cool enough to handle chop, and set aside. Remove excess bacon fat from pan except for 1 tablespoon.
- Transfer roasted brussels sprouts to the skillet, add maple syrup, and toss to coat evenly.
- Cook over medium-low heat, for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Sprinkle bacon and garlic over the Brussels and toss to coat. Season to taste and serve immediately.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!