Perfect Roasted Veggies
Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. I don’t know about you, but the menu planning is the best part! You can get creative while pooling your favorite dishes for a fantastic spread. I’m super excited to get you ready for your big dinner with some show-stopping dishes that’ll be devoured right off of the table. Whether you are hosting at your house, are a guest bringing a dish, hosting a “Friendsgiving”, or just looking for a delicious veggie side, this dish is for you!
Simply roasted with some touches that’ll shine. That’s what I’m all about. Plus, just look at those colors!Print
Perfect Roasted Veggies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 10–15 rainbow carrots
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 acorn squash or squash of choice, sliced
- 2 cups purple seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (code LEXI for 10% off)
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 4 sprigs of sage
- 1–2 teaspoons fine pink sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, combine sliced onion, Brussels sprouts, carrots, squash, and grapes
- Add in oil, garlic, salt, and pepper
- Toss to evenly combine
- Line a baking sheet and spread out veggies across it
- Top with thyme and sage
- Roast for 45-50 minutes, tossing halfway through
- Once soft and tender, remove from the oven
- Remove any stems (from grapes and herbs)
- If adding honey, add while veggies are warm and toss
- Add additional salt and pepper as desired and serve hot
- Serving Size: As served
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 596mg
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 45.3g
- Fiber: 9.2g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
I was selected by American Express to contribute to its Tumblr community. As such I was paid for my services, but all opinions in general and about American Express are my own.
November 6, 2015
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!