This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Paleo Chicken Stir Fry uses cauliflower rice, whatever veggies you have on hand, and is so simple to throw together! It is a great Whole30, low-carb, dairy-free, egg-free, and gluten-free meal for any night of the week!
Paleo Stir Fry
Stir-fry night should also be called clean-out-your-refrigerator night to make a delicious, quick meal! Let this recipe serve more as a guide to using up what you have on hand to create a quick meal that everybody will love, with a really delicious paleo stir fry sauce. We serve this with a garlic scallion cauliflower rice, but you could alternative serve the stir fry with regular white rice if you would like!
You could also alternative use another meat here, like thin sliced steak or pork, or you could really fill up on the veggies and make this meatless!
What Veggies Can You Use For This Paleo Chicken Stir Fry
In this recipe we used:
- Red Pepper
- Snap Peas
- Bok Choy
- Bean Sprouts
But you could really use any veggies you have on hand or what is in season. This is the perfect dish to cook up all year long, but particularly good during the CSA season when your refrigerator is full of veggies!
If you like this quick weeknight meal, check out these others:
- Quick Spicy Italian Chicken in Tomatoes
- Egg Roll Soup
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (Paleo & Keto)
- Sheet Pan Cod with Vegetables in Lemon Herb Sauce
Paleo Chicken Stir Fry
For Stir Fry:
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons high-heat oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, diced into 1/2” pieces
- 1 red onion sliced thin
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 bunch baby bok choy sliced in half
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 carrot grated, or peeled to create thin strips
- Sesame seeds for garnish
For Cauliflower Rice:
- 1 head cauliflower riced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- In a bowl, mix together rice vinegar, coconut aminos, chili garlic paste, and fish sauce. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken on both sides, about 3-4 minutes each side. Remove from pan.
- Add onion, broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper and snap peas and cook until soft, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make cauliflower rice: In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add in cauliflower rice, seasoned vinegar, salt, and scallions. Let cook, stirring often, for 3-5 minutes or until the cauliflower starts to soften. Set aside when finished.
- To the stir fry pan add the garlic, bok choy, bean sprouts and carrots and cook for 1 minute.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add the sauce ingredients.
- Cook until the bok choy has wilted and all of the veggies are cooked through.
- Season to taste and serve hot with cauliflower rice. Top with sesame seeds.