Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-tuna-cakes/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Tuna Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
For Tuna Cakes
- 2 cans Genova Seafood Tuna, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
For Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup roasted red pepper (roasted at home, or jarred)
- 1/4 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- In large mixing bowl add all ingredients, and mix until combined thoroughly.
- Scoop approximately 1/4 cup tuna mixture. Invert onto work surface; gently pat into a 3/4-inch-thick patty. Repeat with remaining tuna mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Once hot, add tuna cakes to pan in batches; cook 3-4 minutes on each side, until bottoms are golden.
- Make sauce: Place red peppers, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, and spices in blender and blend on high until combined. Pour into serving container and add herbs.
- Serve tuna cakes hot with sauce, or cool and store for later use.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.