The lunch box is not complete without a sweet little treat. If you’ve been sending a piece of fruit all week, switch it up with these good-for-you flourless brownies! Guess what? I snuck in an ingredient that’s packed with nutrients and healthy fats, and nobody will know it. *Happy Dance*
Secret Ingredient Brownies
Are you ready to take a bite?
Secret ingredient: avocado.
Sprinkle with organic powered sugar (if you’d like), and serve!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper
- Heat chocolate and butter in a double boiler over the stove until melted
- In a blender, blend avocado until smooth
- Mix avocado into chocolate mixture
- Add in eggs and whisk to combine
- Add in maple syrup, maple sugar (or coconut palm sugar), cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and vanilla
- Add in chocolate chunks and pour into baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool completely before cutting
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!