This vegetarian Slow-Cooker Sweet Potato Chili is such a great set-it and forget-it Vegetarian soup! Simple to make, packed with all of my favorite Fall and Winter flavors, protein and veggies… easy comfort food perfection!
Browsing through my soups/stews page, all but one of my recipes in the category has meat in it. Now, we do eat a fair amount of good quality animal protein in this house, but we also eat a lot of veggies! I wanted to make a chili that has all my popular traditional chili flavors, but one that is meatless, packed with even more veggies, and a hint of Fall flavor!
The best part? This chili is so easy to make! Simply throw it all in your slow cooker overnight and have this perfect meal waiting for you when you wake up!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes. I was compensated for the time spent developing this recipe. All opinions expressed on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen are always my own. My sponsors help make this blog possible!
What is your favorite dish to make in the slow cooker? Do you have a favorite soup?
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green peppers, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, more to taste
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!