Smoky Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats (Easy Lunch Idea!)
These Smoky Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats are a perfect easy and flavorful lunch idea! I love this smoky spin on your classic chicken salad recipe, and it’s great for meal prep, too! Healthy, 21 Day Sugar Detox Approved, and so yummy!
Smoky Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
Today’s recipe comes to you from my friend Diane’s newest book, The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide: A Simplified, Day-By Day Handbook & Journal to Help You Bust Sugar & Carb Cravings Naturally! This daily guide is a fabulous resource to have in your collection! It’s the third book in the 21-Day Sugar Detox series, and it’s packed with information to help you have success throughout the program! It’s a really really great book and as usual with Diane, it’s JAM-PACKED taking you week by week, and even through the week before and after the detox!
The program itself is designed to help anyone struggling with sugar and carb cravings. It is a whole foods based program made for anyone who wants to clean up their diet. With multiple levels of the program, it really is for everyone and anyone, no matter your current eating habits, health issues, and so on. With the daily guide, you’ll learn what to expect each day of the Detox, from how your body might be responding to how you might be feeling mentally!
This resource includes:
- Meal prep tips and tricks to make cooking easier
- Motivational moments to keep you going
- Journal space to track your experience and progress
- More than 50 mouthwatering recipes that won’t leave you feeling deprived
- Recommended products and brands to make your 21DSD easier
- Swaps to help you replace pantry items
- Guide to dining out
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Other recipes I can’t wait to try from the guide:
- Breakfast Salad
- Roasted Eggplant Steaks with Tahini Sauce
- 21DSD Fudge Pops
- Ranch Chicken and Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
- Super Garlic Meatballs
Want other chicken salad recipes? Try these:
Smoky Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, store-bought or homemade (page 246)
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoky Spice Blend (this makes a lot, so adjust accordingly)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 8 ounces chicken breast, cooked and shredded or finely chopped
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Sliced tomato, for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, spice blend, celery, and red onions.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix to combine. Taste to check the seasoning and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve in romaine lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato slices and an extra sprinkling of the spice blend and black pepper.
- Egg-Free? Mash half of a ripe avocado to use in place of the mayonnaise.
- Printed with permission from The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide
Grab The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide today!
GIVEAWAY begins 2/16/18
Two winners! Head to INSTAGRAM. Simply follow @lexiscleankitchen, @dianesanfilippo, and the @21daysugardetox on Instagram and tag a friend in this photo to be entered to win! Ends 2/18 at 11:59pm PST.
February 16, 2018
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!