This Apple Dill Chicken salad is the perfect low-carb make ahead Fall lunch! Inspired by a local cafe who makes a similar chicken salad, I simply can’t get enough of it!
What a fun-filled weekend I had!
Mike, his family, and I headed to Toronto on Saturday for Mike’s cousin’s wedding. I had never been to Toronto before and I had a great time meeting new people, exploring the city, and getting to know the Canadian lifestyle.
A definite highlight of my weekend trip was getting to meet my girl Davida from over at The Healthy Maven.
If you haven’t been over to her blog yet, I suggest you head over there; I love her blog and absolutely love her! And a small world it is! It turns out Mike and Davida went camp together when they were kids.
We met, we talked, and it felt just like a bunch of old friends hanging out. I can’t wait for our next Toronto trip (over the Summer) when we can spend more time together!
Now that we are home and are getting settled for the work week, I wanted a lunch that was quick, easy, and light (since our weekend was anything but) and this was just what I needed.
10 minutes to toss together, one-bowl for minimal cleanup, and loaded with delicious Fall flavors = the perfect lunch for busy work weeks!
Watch the video:
- Cook Chicken: How To: All-Purpose Shredded Crock Pot Chicken
- Allow chicken to cool and transfer 2 cups to a large mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, apples, dill, and red onion to the large mixing bowl.
- Mix well to combine. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- I start with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and add until I reach my desired amount
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!