This Thai Curry Soup is my new favorite! I love all things Thai, and I especially love a filling, super flavorful soup. This dish is packed with so many of your CSA and farmer’s market veggies: Summer Squash, Bok Choy, Snap Peas, Basil, and Cilantro. It’ll be a hit of dinner, and then some with leftovers!
Week 3 of my CSA summer series with PaleOMG & Fed and Fit is here! There are now 9 recipes in the series and they are SO amazing. Don’t forget to check out week 1 and week 2. I am in love with this series because I get to bring you all sorts of fabulous recipes with all the fresh ingredients from my farm and backyard, and ones that are in abundance for you, too!
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, coconut oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 inch stalk lemongrass (white part), minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch chunk ginger, minced
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms
- 2-3 medium bok choy, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup snap peas
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1 13-ounce can coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 thai birds eye chilis, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes, more to taste
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 2 large zucchinis or summer squashes, spiraled (about 13 ounces)
- Optional: 1 to 2 cups cooked rice noodles (about 7 ounces uncooked)
- Additional basil leaves, for garnish
- Additional cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Additional lime wedges, for garnish
- Additional red pepper flakes, for garnish
Loading nutrition data...
There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you! However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use in my own home! Thank you for supporting Lexi's Clean Kitchen when you shop! See my disclosure policy for more info!
Juli made you Easy Shrimp Skewers with Chard Cilantro Pesto
Cassy made you Thai Chard Shrimp Wraps
What is your favorite Thai dish?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!