It took me a good three attempts to perfect these Thai Turkey Meatballs. The first time, the flavors just weren’t there. The second attempt was better, but needed a little more. Third times a charm because these FLEW off the plate. We couldn’t stop talking about how much we loved them and wanted them again. Loaded with veggies and infused with the perfect flavor combination of ginger, chili, garlic, and more!
- 1 lb. organic ground turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp chili paste*
- Dash fine pink sea salt
- Optional: Dash red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl combine all meatball ingredients
- Mix well and form into balls
- Place balls on lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes
- While baking, combine all sauce ingredients in a small pot over medium heat
- Once boiling, stir, and reduce heat to a simmer
- When meatballs are done pour sauce over it, or use sauce as a dipping sauce
- *Can sub sriracha for chili paste
New England Friends!
Last week I shared with you the intro video about the new MyMixx App for Star Market. You can easily sign up online or download the app on your mobile device and instantly start saving! Some of the brands I use daily in my cooking can be found at a really good price at this market. I always head right to the organic produce section, followed by their section with gluten-free flours and natural/organic products.
Some of my favorite finds? Al Fresco Chicken Sausage, Applegate Nitrate-Free Bacon, Enjoy Life’s Chocolate Chips, Kind Bars, Pure Bars, Larabars, Kefir & Zevia (for Mike), MaraNatha Almond Butter, Sambazon Acai, Simply Organic Extracts, C20 Coconut Water Spectrum Shortening, Thai Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk, Bob’s Red Mill Ground Flaxseed, Tapioca, and Coconut Flour
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Star Market. The opinions and text are all mine.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!