I want to introduce you to a a new addition on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen called Savory Sunday’s! I’ve been doing a ton of blog-reflecting lately and decided that I want to be more consistent for you all. Aside from other posts throughout the week, Tuesday’s and Sunday’s will now be dedicated to specific tastes! You can always stop by on Tuesday’s for a treat, and on Sunday’s for a savory meal idea.
To kick off Savory Sunday’s, I bring to you a delicious one-pan breakfast/brunch/lunch meal. The skillet goes from the stove, to the oven, right to your kitchen table.
Saucy Bacon & Chorizo Baked Eggs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 strips nitrate-free bacon, cooked
- 3 organic chicken sausage chorizo, sliced
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4 organic eggs
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Optional: 1 15 oz. can beans of choice
What is your favorite way to prepare eggs?
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!