Fall Hash Brown Breakfast Skillet
This Fall Hash Brown Breakfast Skillet is packed with all of the quintessential flavors of autumn! It’s the perfect hearty weekday breakfast (or brinner), and great for a weekend brunch! Hearty, nutrient-dense, and delicious!
The hash browns in this dish make it SO perfect. Instead of dicing the potatoes, simply shred them! It adds wonderful texture to the dish.
P.S. Did you miss that I announced the first leg of the LCK BOOK TOUR? Make sure to RSVP before tickets run out!
Fall Hashbrown Breakfast Skillet
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large squash (any type, we used butternut and celebration squash), medium dice
- 2 cups shredded potato, about 4 potatoes
- 1 red or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of loosely packed spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 3 or 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter and add garlic, onion, squash, shredded potato, and red or yellow pepper. Cook for 4 minutes, until veggies start to soften.
- Add in garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook until squash is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Make space for eggs with a spatula then crack eggs into the spaces, place in oven for 15 minutes until egg whites are firm.
- Serving Size: 4
I hope you have an awesome weekend and that you LOVE this skillet!
Get the details here!
October 7, 2016
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!