Fall Hash Brown Breakfast Skillet
This Fall Hash Brown Breakfast Skillet is packed with all of the quintessential flavors of autumn! It’s the perfect hearty weekday breakfast (or brinner), and great for a weekend brunch! Hearty, nutrient-dense, and delicious!
The hash browns in this dish make it SO perfect. Instead of dicing the potatoes, simply shred them! It adds wonderful texture to the dish.
P.S. Did you miss that I announced the first leg of the LCK BOOK TOUR? Make sure to RSVP before tickets run out!
Fall Hashbrown Breakfast Skillet
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large squash (any type, we used butternut and celebration squash), medium dice
- 2 cups shredded potato, about 4 potatoes
- 1 red or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of loosely packed spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 3 or 4 eggs
I hope you have an awesome weekend and that you LOVE this skillet!
Get the details here!
October 7, 2016
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!