I love getting inspired by other cuisines. I am always impressed with the different combinations of various spices and how they come together to bring delicious warm flavors. This fish dish is just that. Loaded with flavor and packed with veggies.
Awesome plus? It’s an elegant dinner, but let me let you in on a little secret… it’s EASY. It takes less than 30 minutes and requires only ONE pan. One of those impress-your-guest meals, that’s for sure- or a fancy weeknight dinner for your family.
This fish is…
Loaded with hearty veggies
Infused with warm Moroccan flavors
Easy to prepare
One Pan Moroccan Fish
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 large organic carrots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 15oz. can Muir Glen Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Dash freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 lb. halibut (or white fish of choice)
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes. I was compensated for the time spent developing this recipe. All opinions expressed on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen are always my own. My sponsors help make this blog possible!
What is you favorite cuisine?