These salad rollups are a healthy holiday appetizer that are gluten-free, light, and require NO COOKING! Plus, they are easy to make and customizable! They are even wonderful as a lunch box snack.
The holidays and New Years Eve are quickly approaching. I mean, how is it already mid-December, you guys? SCARY. The holiday spirit is strong, and we are surrounded by family and friends! What else could we ask for? Ahem… GOOD FOOD! Yes? Yes!
This means we need to get some appetizers ready for the holidays, NYE, or just a healthy *EASY* bite amid all the crazy shopping days and busy holiday times. Did I mention no cooking required? BOOM.
This week for Healthy Food Friday with American Express, let’s make some easy Salad Roll-Ups and talk about customizing them!
Write a review
- 1/2-1 lb. prosciutto, or thinly sliced cured meat of choice
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Slices of Cheese
- Julienned Cucumbers
- Julienned Carrots
- Tomato Slices
- Sliced Dried Figs
- Fig Jam
- In a bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Drizzle dressing over mixed greens and toss to combine.
- On a cutting board, gently place slices of prosciutto.
- Place mixed greens and any add-ins on the bottom half of the prosciutto and roll them up. Put a toothpick through the center. Place on a plate and serve!
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/